– Website Visitors Like most website operators, Limi collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Limi’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Limi’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Limi may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Limi also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.thisislimi.com/legal/ blog posts. Limi only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to Limi’s websites choose to interact with Limi in ways that require Limi to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Limi gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.thisislimi.com/legal/ to provide a username and email address.
– Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Aggregated Statistics Limi may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Limi may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Limi does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– E-commerce Those who engage in transactions with Limi – by purchasing Limi’s products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Limi collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Limi. Limi does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
– Written information discovered on the Press page may be used for informational and press related purposes. This permission does not apply to articles written by third party sources.
– Images acquired from the Press page within the “Press Photos” section may be used or distributed digitally for informational and press related purposes.